So here are the rules of the Happy 101 Award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink)
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
It's nice to take a few minutes to appreciate the good things in life. Here's my Top 10:
1. The top of my list is of course my boys. They have brought a joy into my life that I never thought possible. I love their sweet faces, their laughs, and all the silly things they do. I think I'm having withdrawals right now. I've been working on a video shoot all week, so they are out of town with Grandma and Grandad. The house is so quiet... not a home. They get back today. I'm sure there will soon be moments when they won't be at the top of my happy list :) but my happiest times are with my family.
2. As much as I adore my children, date nights with my husband make me happy. I love sipping a martini with jazz music and adult talk.
3. The adventures of traveling make me happy. I love trying something new and exploring "out of the way" destinations.
4. I'm always happy at the beach. There is nothing like sinking my toes in the sand with a Pina Colada in hand watching the sunset.
5. I love girl getaways. It really makes my happy to giggle and gossip with my best girlfriends. Girls that know the real you... pre-kids and pre-husband. Just you. What a wonderful escape!
6. Although few and far between, a good, uninterrupted night's sleep makes me happy.
7. Acting and being part of a creative process makes me happy. It gives me an identity outside of "just Mom".
8. Happiness is getting pampered at a luxurious spa. Massage, facial, mani, pedi... the works. Throw in champagne and a spa lunch, and I'm extra happy!
9. Shopping has to be on my Happy Top 10. I especially love finding bargains. I just snagged two gorgeous $200 retail Juicy Couture tops for $29 each. Very happy!
10. Any reason to celebrate makes me happy. I love holidays and making memories with my family. Creative parties, thoughtful gifts and lots of pictures wrap up my Happy List!
Now for sites that make me happy, I would like to award the Happy 101 Award to: